Terms & Conditions
1. Our terms and conditions are valid for all present and future business relations.
2. Any provisions deviating from our terms and conditions shall only be valid if confirmed by us in writing.
§ 2 Contracting party
Birker Weg 1a
Telephon: + 49 2191 93499290
Fax: + 49 202 63548
e.K. Trade Register Köln HRA23100
Tax Id No.: DE210817414
§ 3 Contract and availability
1. Our offers are subject to change and non-binding under reserve of our written order confirmation. The right to deviations in form, color and/or weight as well as to make adjustments of items according to
technological progress in a reasonable manner is reserved.
2. Upon ordering the customer oblingly declares his will to purchase the ordered items. The acceptance of the offer of contract will occur by written conformation or by delivery.
3. Upon ordering by electronic means, we will instantly confirm receipt of the order.
4. The conclusion of contract will be carried out under reserve of correct and timely dispatch of goods by our suppliers. This is only valid in case we are not accountable for the default in delivery.
In the unlikely event that an item is not available after a contract has been accepted, we reserve the right to withdraw the contract and payments made by the customer will be redeemed.
§ 4 Returns Policy
Right of cancellation
You can cancel your order within 14 days (Slovenia: 15 days) of receipt of the items by notifying us (e. g. via letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the items. The period begins with receipt of that disclaimer and the goods but not before fulfillment of our duty to inform according to article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Abs. 1 and 2 EGBGB and our duties according to § 312g Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To meet the deadline, timely notification or return of goods is sufficient.
The cancellation is to be adressed to:
Schnapp 2000 e.K.
Birker Weg 1a
Fax: + 49 202 63548
or: + 49 2191 5659394
Consequences of cancellation
In case of an effective cancellation the goods and services are to be returned. If you cannor or can only partially return or return goods in worsened condition, you may have to compensate for this.
This is not applicable if the condition is due to an inspection as would have been possible in a retail store. This is also not applicable for a condition caused by normal use of the product.
Goods that can be sent by parcel are to be returned at our own risk. The customer bears the regular costs of return, if we delivered the correct items.
On request we will pick up any goods that cannot be sent by parcel. The costs for pick-up are estimated not to exceed EUR 45,00 within Germany and EUR 70,00 - EUR 180,00 within the rest of Europe.
The obligation to refund payments must be fulfilled within 14 days. For the customer, this period begins with the dispatch of the cancellation
request or the dispatch of the goods, for us with their receipt.
§ 5 Delivery, payment and reservation of proprietary rights
1. We ship to all postal addresses within Germany and in countries indicated in our list of delivery countries. If you wish shipping to any other countries there will be additional shipping costs.
2. If there is a delay of payment in spite of a reminder and the setting of a deadline, we are entitled to charge interest for delay amounting to 5% above the base lending rate of the European
Central Bank, unless a lesser damage can be proven.
3. All delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been received..
§ 6 Miscellaneous
1. All legal disputes fall under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Remscheid, our address of record will be place of jurisdiction as well as place of fulfilment
2. German law is applicale under exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, including orders from abroad and orders that are to be delivered abroad.
We reserve the right to file suit at your place of jurisdiction.
3. You are only entitled to compensation and abatement, if your claims have been legally asserted or have been accepted by us in written form. You only have the right of retention, insofar as
the claims are based on the same contract.
4. If a particular contractual clause becomes invalid or inexecutable it does not affect the validity of the rest of the contract.